Founded in 1974, the World Harvest Ministers Network is an association that strives to help those engaged in spirit-filled ministry obey and fulfill the call of God upon their lives. We facilitate a place of faith, fellowship, covering, and credentials.
Faith – The Lord Jesus Christ said that we can move mountains if we have the faith of a mustard seed. Our faith is precious and vital for ministry, and we must make sure that it remains strong.
Fellowship – Our vision at WHMN is to provide a place where ministers can fellowship with one another. Only ministers can fully understand the challenges of ministry, and we desire to facilitate a place where they can come together to pray, encourage, and sharpen.
Covering – The leadership of the World Harvest Ministers Network is committed to providing a covering for its members through prayer, ministry counseling, and accountability.
Credentials – WHMN offers licensing and ordination so you can more fully minister to whom you are called.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally co-existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the full deity and full humanity of Jesus–His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. Jesus is the only way to the Father, and there is no other means by which a person can be saved.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit for believers, an operation separate, distinct, and subsequent to salvation.
6. We believe that the operations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit have neither ceased nor been altered by the Giver of the gifts.
7. We believe in the resurrection to eternal life for believers and the resurrection to damnation for unbelievers.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ and that all Christians are members of His Body. Names of organizations and church buildings do not determine membership, only a choice for Christ determines membership.
9. We believe in the corporate worship of believers in a local church. God has called us to gather together for mutual aid and encouragement; therefore, we support the strength of the local fellowship of believers.
10. We believe in witnessing for our faith. Christians are to testify of God’s love and salvation through Jesus’ sacrifice for all people.
11. We believe in the stewardship of all assets evidenced in the giving of tithes and offerings.
12. We believe God-ordained marriage consists of one man and one woman with no variation.